23.11.11

Mid Century Modern





I think I have just about recovered from Sunday's Mid Century Modern Show. All I can say is that it was a great success and I really I enjoyed the day but I don't think I have ever felt so knackered in my life!

Being on duty on my stand meant that I didn't have a chance to look around, but take a look here for a better view of the show and other inspirations from Laila, one of the many lovely people that I met on the day.

Sunday was also the first outing of my new love spoons design as a 50x70cm print and cushions in black or fabulous orange. I hope to have them in my shop this week

3 comments:

  1. The stand looks gorgeous, well done lady, I am glad to hear it was a success. I did it a few years ago and it was one of my worst show experiences, so bad that really made doubt my products, thanks god things have got much better...I know the feeling of being tired, just being back form craft central and oft to other 2 fairs on the weekend. good luck with xmas sales, by the way saw your paper at Simon's shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your stand looks great! Hope it all went well, love the orange cushion too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Virginia, seeing as I won your cushion giveaway I thought you might like to enter mine...pop over to the blog to find out more x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails