7.11.11

Hei




Keeping in the Scandinavian theme I have been sending parcels to Finland this week, my wallpaper is featured in this months edition of the lovely Finnish Deko Magazine - so Hei! to anyone reading this in Finland. As I am such a huge fan of Scandinavian design, it's a real thrill to be featured here. Deko is a beautifully styled magazine, like looking through some of my favourite scandinavian blogs, I wish we had a version here in the UK. It's the December issue, so a bit of Christmas is creeping in here but I have no complaints when it looks like this!

2 comments:

  1. Hei! :)

    Great to see your work in a Finnish magazine. Your style compliments and fits the Scandinavian look very well.

    Anne from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such great news and I must get a copy of this mag it looks stunning!x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails